starting the IVF journey
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

starting the IVF journey Expand / Collapse
1/2/2016 8:53 AM
It's a crazy, epic journey! (And it takes such a lot of time and energy!) I know the feeling of excitement rolled up with anxiety. There's so much at stake, but there's no other option but to be positive and believe in the outcome. There is hope! My husband and I agreed we would do one round of IVF. That's all we could afford! And if it didn't work, we would accept that and move on. We started injections in September, and after PGS, we're left with one healthy 5 day blast (a boy). I'm now 5 weeks, 3 days pregnant! I'm sending you positivity and prayers through your journey! It can and will happen!

1/1/2016 9:30 AM
I started birth control December 26th. I went in for additional blood work and ultrasound. My next appointment will be January 8th. I ordered my medicine and I will start injections January 9th. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. We had 2 failed IUI procedures from a different fertility center, so with a new center and doctors and more research into fertility I'm praying that this will be different.
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600