New to Infertility
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

New to Infertility Expand / Collapse
11/23/2017 5:48 AM
Hello,

Welcome to our board fertility by design. Dont panic if you New to fertility. One of my relatives had contact with Happy Family (Surrogacy), it is a non profit public organization surrogacy and IVF consulting. If you want I can share the more information about this. I hope you are able to find your surrogate baby very soon.
Happy To Help!!
Good Luck !!

5/14/2015 11:21 AM
Good morning, princessmicki. First of all, congratulations! Know that you are very fortunate to have had the opportunity to experience pregnancy and have a child. Many of us here, in this forum, have not been so lucky and continue our daily struggles with that. Try to remain positive as it only takes one good egg and you will be well on your way. You said that you went through Kaiser? The RE that we have works or worked with Kaiser and is excellent. I know two women that have gone to him with success. As a matter of fact, several women I have encountered during this journey have been to this same doctor. It's funny because none of these people know each other but we all have that same thing in common. He's amazing!
Anyhow, try to relieve yourself a bit from the stressors. I know it is easier said than done but this is a very difficult process to undergo and it is definitely one that is not stress-free, so don't beat yourself over the head about it. I will be going on 3 years in October of being on this journey and have already been through 5 cycles. We have 7 frozen embryos and will resume in June. We took a few months off to recover and save money. I am blessed with a husband that is very supportive and reassures me that we will be parents one way or another.
All the best to you on Friday and for positive test results.

5/14/2015 12:35 AM
Hi All,
Iam 43 years old. was diagnosed few years back with one tube blocked..not 100% sure cause it was through Kaiser..Finally decided to go through IVF anyways.. now 2 out of 4 follicles aren't large enough. We are going through IUI this Friday. I have one child whos 21. He has no kids and is 50. Please pray for me! Through all the challenges, if this doesn't work, he doesn't want to try again. I've always wanted alot of children. Thought with my first having her in only 2 hours, it wouldn't be hard! Didn't realize it would be this difficult! Just going through alot of emotions now because I also got other stressors besides this.. going to a new job next month, new location, etc and finishing school! All good, just alot of new adventures. Hoping and Praying !
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600