1st Time IVF at 28 years old
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

1st Time IVF at 28 years old Expand / Collapse
2/4/2015 10:00 PM
Hello there,

I am just beginning my first round of IVF. Needless to say I never thought it would have come to this at age 28. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. He is post vasectomy reversal for 3 1/2 years and counts are good. Everything has come back normal for the both of us so our infertility is unexplained. He has two children already from a previous marriage so we are anxiously awaiting a new addition as his children are older. We have done four rounds of IUI's. I start my Lupron injections next week and am completely overwhelmed over this process. We decided to have PGS done to make sure the embryos are healthy and then freeze the embryos. I feel like with all the stress over financial expenses we have more conflict between us. I have been trying to focus on exercise and healthy eating. Just wondering if anyone has any advice going through this for the first time and how you stayed mentally focused through it. I feel completely stress and devastated that things couldn't be easier.
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600