Trying to stay positive!
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

Trying to stay positive! Expand / Collapse
4/14/2014 4:11 PM
So we talked with the doctors and all 3 eggs are growing well. We have 1 grade B 8 cell eggs, 2 grade C that are 6 and 4 cells. We are doing the transfer on Wednsday 04/16. To God Be The Glory!!! Keep our 3 eggs and my husband and I in prayer.

4/14/2014 1:56 PM
Pepsgirl07 ~ Thinking of you today and hoping you get good news! Praying for you!

4/14/2014 8:00 AM
@Pepsgirl07, Keep staying positive (easier said) just remember Cann13 also had 3 embroys and now she is pregnant. There is also someone here in the forum, I think her name is trl21..not sure..of the name she also had 3 embryos and now has a daughter. I know it is dicouraging coz we all want to get many eggs and all those eggs to ferterlize. Just stay positive. Will be thinking of you today and hoping that all three made it. And yes it only takes one.

4/13/2014 12:06 PM
yes they did use ICSI. They are kind of surprised that more did not fertilize out of the 10, but they are still watching those also just to see if they are slow growing.

4/13/2014 8:33 AM
Pepsgiel07 ~ Keeping you in prayer! Did they do ICSI to fertilize? Be well! You are absolutely right, it only takes one!

4/12/2014 2:06 PM
Hey ladies so we just got the call from the doctors office with post retrieval fertilization. Of the 14 eggs retrieved, 10 we normal quality and of those 10 only 3 fertilized. I am very frustrated but know that it only takes 1. They will call again on Monday with a day 3 update. Please keep us in your prayer and continued growth of the 3 eggs. I will keep yall posted.

4/11/2014 1:31 PM
Hey ladies. The egg retrieval was a success. The retrieved 14 eggs!!! Now we just wait to see how many fertilize. I am very crampy after the retrieval but now I am laying in the bed resting. I just wanted to let you all know I am doing fine and will keep you posted on how many are fertilizing and making it through.

4/11/2014 12:04 PM
Hi 2014MOM. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I dont know why but this year I really dont care about my birthday or making plans. I'll just be relaxing on the beach with some friends this weekend. Lowkey. Maybe because my mind is on more important things. Like the ultrasound!! Seems like it's taking forever. I'm so anxious to buy things, know the sex, and want to yell it to the world. But, we are waiting until 12 weeks to tell the family. Thats so hard!! LOL. I just want to yell it at everyone that comes across and so does my husband.
As for twins, at first I didnt want 2 at once. Its alot of work and I wanted to enjoy everything without being so stressed of 2 infants at once. Not to mention financially it will also be alot at once, but after our first failed cycle we went through alot and at this point we will take whatever God gives us. If we were to get 2 I dont think I will try for anymore after. 2 will be my limit, but we will see after the 24th. I have been soooo sleepy. Thats one thing I have noticed. I'm hoping after my first trimester I won't be as sleepy, but it all depends on the woman I heard. Its an uncontrollable sleepiness! My eyes just want to shut and I can't control it, not good at work. I have been feeling really bloated also. Like that feeling you get when you drink ALOT of water. I havent really gotten sick. Nausea every now and then. Comes in waves but goes away fast. I don't really have cravings yet either. Sometimes chocolate and a cesear salad with everything I eat I have noticed.(not together) So far so good.
Good luck on Weds. Also the Lupron isn't bad. I just got mood swings now and then, but we're entitled. We are going through alot.Keep us posted.

pepsgirl07 Hope everything went well. You have been on my mind. XOXO

wannabeamommy 3 more days!!!! Fingers crossed to get the ball rolling.

4/11/2014 8:35 AM
@Pepsgirl07 good luck today...will be thinking of you! Small advice, stock up on gatorade and start drinking them up.
@Cann13 Happy Birthday! Best brithday ever!...right? Are you hoping for two heart beats on the 24th?
@Wannbemommy ..phew..the 14th is finally here!
Xoxo

4/10/2014 4:38 PM
pepsgirl07 How EXCITING!! i wish you luck and strong healthy eggs!! I will be saying a special prayer for you tonight and tomorrow morning! Like you know already. Only takes one!! You wont feel anything and will most likely wake up happy! Take it easy and please keep us posted on the progress!
LOTS OF BABY DUST!! XOXO

4/9/2014 8:26 PM
Hi ladies!! Today I received the word that egg retrieval is set for Friday 04/11/2014 @ 9:15 AM MST. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Very anxious to move onto the next step of the process and see how many total eggs they retrieve and how many fertilize. Bed rest here I come!!!

I will keep you all posted on how many eggs they retrieve.

4/8/2014 7:25 PM
Cann13: My appointment yesterday was good. My estrogen per today's blood draw was up to 3592, so as of right now the retrieval will be on Friday I am trying to keep in mind that it is not how many they retrieve but the quality behind them but I want as many as possible to have the best chance. But, like you said you only had 3 and now you have a little miracle growing inside of you. I have another appointment tomorrow 04/09 and them they will make the final decision.

I am so happy for you and your BFP It is definitely a great way to celebrate your birthday. Minei s in July and I hope to be able to say the same thing.

I will keep you posted on the exact date of the egg retrieval.

4/8/2014 2:28 PM
Lol...you put a smile on face with your last sentence, cann13. I would also welcome a birthday without a drink in hand! Lol. I'm really happy for you and I am sure this will be a birthday to never forget...actually, next year when you have a little somebody by your side will be extra special!
Have a wonderful week and an amazing birthday! XOXOX

4/8/2014 2:16 PM
Pepsgirl07 I am so happy to hear your estrogen levels are good!! Thats wonderful! How did your appointment go today? Did they decide Thursday or Friday? Sounds like you're pretty ready to go hopefully Thursday! Yay! How exciting! Just remember its not always the quantity of the eggs but quality and sounds like you have alot to work with. I had 3 only so keep your chin up! Let us know whats going on. I am feeling overall good. We took a HPT Sunday because we wanted something to keep for us. Right in time for my birthday on Sunday. The BEST birthday gift I will ever get! Was different taking it this time knowing it would be a BFP! LOL. Was great. I have my moments where it hits me more than other days. Sometimes I say I dont feel prego, then the dizzy spell will hit me and my sensitivity of smells hit me harder and I say oh yes I am!! I think the 24th when I finally go in and see the U/S and the heartbeat it will definently hit me. I can NOT wait for that!!

2014MOM HI!! Yes I can't wait to write more in the journal its just so early I did what I could for now. There are SOOOOO many of then. Believe it or not I went thru all of them!LOL (I'm crazy like that). Right when I was going to give up because I really didnt like any of them, I reached for this one. I picked it because unlike the others it asks you how you concieved or how you knew you were pregnant. It actually gave me a IVF option which made me feel really good! The others were basic. I havent gotten serious morning sickness.. yet!! LOL My Mom says to wait for it, it will happen. I get a little bit nauseous here and there not as bad as one time before I knew I was prego and I do get light headed. For the most part I am good. I do get HUNGRY way more often than before, and thirsty!! It is too soon to gain weight!! So I do try and snack on fruits or something light. My husband is amazing. He has always been the one to love cooking, but he makes SURE he cooks for us every night now. He is glowing more than I am.Good luck Thursday. The Lupron injections were not bad at all. I hate the Menopur. Have patience. You already know that you will get there in no time.

wannabeamommy soon enough you will be able to start. I know its the most frustrating thing! Especially when you are ready to go but your body is telling you not yet. After Monday you will get some answers and hopefully be on your way VERY SOON!! Of course I wasn't going to leave. I think of all you ladies everyday and pray for you all everynight. I want to know all the progress. As I said before we're like a family here. Only we understand our stories. I am glad I get to share and give hope to you ladies. I know it always made me feel good to read happy endings.
Hope you all have a great day!

P.S. First birthday I will be celebrating this weekend without drinking. And I LOVE IT!!!! LOL! XOXO

4/7/2014 7:02 PM
Good afternoon, ladies. I'm here. I've just been super busy with work and with my family. I'm a little frustrated and wish time would move faster than it is. I have my appointment with my Ob/Gyn on Monday to see what she decides to do with me. Lol. I keep reminding myself that I need to be patient. It's going on my second year now and I still need to remind myself that it is not up to me.
I'm so pleased to hear that everyone is moving along and doing really well. It's uplifting and gives us all hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Cann13, thank you for not leaving us! I've been on other blogs and we suddenly lose people. Not sure if it's because they get pregnant and don't need the support or they fall into depression and don't want to talk anymore. Regardless, having you here, helps.

Well, ladies, have a wonderful evening and I will update you Monday afternoon. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that the doctor will give me the green light for surgery and sooner than later!

4/7/2014 6:51 PM
Hello ladies, hope you all had a good Monday. @ Wannabemommy are you there?
@Cann13 ooh nice, I always says I will keep a pregnancy journal as well…very good idea..how is morning sickness? Well I have not started injections yet.I am still on BCP…I go on Thursday for FET training and to be told about my next steps. I already have the list of medications. I think I will start my Lupron in 2 weeks. I cannot wait to be at the stage you are in..
@Pepsgirl07 I am waiting for 2 weeks to pass by so I start Lupron. So far you are doing well, estrogen is going up and follicles are growing. That is good. Will be thinking of you. This entire process has made DH and I closer and we have also learnt to mind what we say to people….in my community people can me EXTREMELY insensitive, we have not told anyone except my mum and I am glad for this forum coz I wonder if I did not have this forum, what would have I had…I love you all ladies and pray for you all.

4/7/2014 5:07 PM
Cann13: Friday's appointment was good. My estrogen level had increased from Wed to Friday. I was at 177 on Wed and on Friday I was at 538. Based on the rapid increase I had to go back on Sunday 04/06 to have more testing and my estrogen went from 538 to 1700. Today 04/07 I had my trial transfer and everything went smoothly. My estrogen level did go up again to 2081, but they saw 10 follicles on the right ovary and 5+ on the left ovary but it was being very tempermental so they could not see it completely. We have another appointment on tomorrow 04/08 and they will determine if we still do the retrieval on Friday or move it to Thursday.

How are you feeling? Has the overall shock of the BFP kicked in and become real?? Reading your post make me so excited for the end result. I am a little nervous about the retrieval because I want as many eggs as possible to fertilize to give us the best chances. But hearing that you only have 3 and look at you now is truly inspirational. I will defiintely keep you posted on my progress. Thank you so much for being so open and encouraging.

2014Mom: Thanks for reaching out to me. I hope you are feeling better. How are things going for you? I have heard nothing but great things about ICSI and am excited to be going through that process to better or odds of a healthy baby or babies. Please keep me posted on your progress.

4/7/2014 4:14 PM
Hello pepsgirl07. Thank you. Very exciting time for us.
So 12 follicles! Thats great!! I only had 3 and out of those 3 I only had 2 eggs, So you are off to a GREAT start! How did Friday's appointment go? Did they see anymore? Only 4 more days for your big day how exciting! You won't feel a thing. You will go to sleep and wake up and it's all done. I had minimal pain the first time. The second time a little bit more because I was so swollen and sensitive plus my Dr was really poking around trying to find more follicles. This is when we really start to stress because we wait for the everyday progress calls of the fertilization,but its also a step closer. Be positive. Wish you luck and please keep us posted on the eggs. EXCITED for you!!!

2014mom how are you feeling? How are the injections going? Prayers for all of you ladies.
Have a good day!!

4/4/2014 8:40 AM
PS: the dorctors at the fertility center always do ICSI whether the sperms ard perfect or not. And they do not charge extra for that. If one does not want ICSI price is still the same...so we told the dr to do whatever will give us babies.

4/4/2014 8:38 AM
@pepsgirl07 so far 12 follicles! That is good, that is very good! The last day of my US I had 19 follicles. 27 eggs were retrieved, 15 ferterlized and 9 made it to be frozen. So 12 follicles is very good..on my day 7 of injections I had 13 follicles...my injections were stopped at day 9 because my estrogen was high and they feared OHSS....the OHSS happened after the egg retrieval. Keep us updated and thinking and praying for you.

4/3/2014 4:19 PM
Thanks Cann13: I appreciate your advice. It is easier said than done, but I know that stressing out about it is not going to help either. I am happy to hear that your friend accomplished pregnancy using ICSI. We figured if we were going to spend the money we need to do everything possible and our doctor right off the bat was like for your best chances you need to do ICSI, so that is what we are doing.

Also, congratulations on your BFP That is so exciting!! Enjoy every moment of this journey that is what we are all hoping for in the long run. I will keep you in my prayers.

The injections are going good, yesterday during the appointment I was showing 7 follicles in the right ovary and 5 or more on the left (it was being difficult). The doctors are very pleased with the follicle growth. We have another appointment tomorrow so praying for more follicles to appear. They would like to see anywhere from 13 to 20 follicles based on my testing. We are scheduled for egg retrieval on 04/11, it is coming so quickly. I am excited and nervous at the same time.

Please keep us posted on your progression and I will definitely update on mine

4/3/2014 3:26 PM
Hi pepsgirl07 I am happy to hear that everything is going good with injections and all. About your husband. Like the Dr said thats what the ICSI is for. My friend is pregnant now after 13 years 3 cycles with triplets. Her husbands count was very low. The first 2 cycles they did not do ICSI and this 3rd time around she went to another Dr and they did it. Look at her now!! I just went to her baby shower Sunday and she is glowing so extremely happy for them.
I also got the ICSI the 2nd cycle and now I got my BFP! So dont give up stay positive anything can happen. I know that is way easier said than done I hated when people told me to relax and stay positive. Just remember its not over until WE say its over and miracles DO happen. I am in shock right now but extremely happy it finally happened for us.
Your day will come.

4/3/2014 12:10 PM
Hey ladies was just needing some word of encouragement today. Yesterday we had an appointment and overall everything was great!! We got a call yesterday afternoon and by husband's SA showed his motility is very low like 20%. We are doing ICSI with our IVF cycle but I am getting worried that with such a low number we won't have any success with our cycle. The doctors said there is nothing to be worried about that is what ICSI is for and that all we need is to get the amount of sperm to accomodate the eggs they retrieve, but I worry that even with that once injected they won't fertilize. I know I need to take a chill pill but I am so worked up I just needed to vent.

Thank you ladies for always allowing us to vent and providing words of encouragement.

4/1/2014 5:27 PM
Cann13: Thanks for checking in on my progress. I had an appointment with the doctor 03/28 to have blood work and lab drawn after being on Lupron for 1 week. They called back and said that my lab results were text book perfect!! I then started on my follistim and menopur injections, so I am up to 3 injections a day. I have an appointment tomorrow 04/02 and again on 04/04 for blood work and ultrasound, hoepfully they will be able to tell me how many follicles I am working with on one of these appointments. My egg retrieval is scheduled for 04/11, I am getting very anxious and excited for that.

My husband has been so great through this process. To get ready for the egg retrieval he went out and bought a sleep number mattress and we bought a new bed room set for our master bedroom so that when I am on the best rest I can be completely comfortable. He is truly nuturing me!!

I want to thank you also Cann13 for the ice pack idea. I can truly say that the intramuscular injection is much better with the ice pack first. Since I have a fear of needles it makes having to do it much more bareable.

I have been praying for your 2ww and I hope that the result is + Please keep us posted on what is happening and continue to provide inspiration and encouragement to us all.

3/30/2014 9:37 PM
hello ladies.....bedrest really helped....was really bad Mon to Wednesday but as of Thursday, started feeling better...and now much better...thanks for all your thoughts. Cann13 is tomorrow 31? Praying for you....and all of you ladies.

3/27/2014 11:22 AM
Good morning, cann13! Things on my end are ok. Nothing really new. I'm anxiously awaiting April 14 for my ultrasound to see what my Ob/Gyn decides she wants to do with me. In the meantime I keep researching the internet about myomectomies and am starting to get a little worried. They say recovery is very painful. Well, whatever it takes so long as I can get pregnant.
I'm so sorry your going through such agony...I don't blame you! I know the feeling all too well. I don't know if it was my head playing tricks on me but I often times felt "pregnancy symptoms." I read so much about what one would feel and I think I felt it all. The second time around was much different than the first. I was almost sure I was pregnant. God willing your discharge is all implantation and that nausea you had was baby doing funny things to your tummy. Four more days!!! Has the thought of taking a HPT crossed your mind? I wanted to so bad but was afraid to. It's highly recommended we don't.
Big hug going your way! Hope you can find comfort and peace in these next four days. I'll be thinking of you!

XOXO

3/27/2014 11:07 AM
Good Morning Ladies! I hope everyones week is going good.
I am still on my 2ww and am starting to lose it! Seems like the longest week ever and my mind is starting to play tricks on me. One minute I feel ok and not letting it stress me the next I'm freaking out. Like yesterday and today I have a light clear discharge and that usually happens right before my period starts(which is supposed to come Weds) so that has me second guessing. Waiting for Monday to come to finally find out.4 more day!!!!!. Then, yesterday I was eating and I almost threw up in my plate. I didnt want to get excited because it seems like my body is all over the place. Your mind really does get the best of you.. I didnt think I would be stressing it so much, its torture! My birthday is the 13th so that would be an AMAZING gift for me! Fingers crossed!!! UGH!

pepsgirl07 hows your progress? Have you gone to see how many follicles you have? Hope all is well.

2014mom how are you feeling? You have been on my mind. Hows the swelling and bed rest? Getting pampered? I hope you are feeling better!

wannabeamommy hope all is well on the west coast!!
Have a great day ladies!!!

3/25/2014 2:08 PM
Cann13 - Thanks for the ice pack suggestion, I defiintiely will try that!!! I also like the lay down option as well to help with tensing up. I can definitely say the time is flying by, It feels like yesterday we were doing all the test to even determine if IVF was for us and now we are starting our cycle.

I have heard the ICSI is the best way to go and worth the money to better the chances of the embryos fertilizing so we figured if we were paying this much money may as well go all the way. Glad to hear that you had success with ICSI that gives me great hope.

I will be praying for you and your husband during your 2ww period

3/25/2014 12:35 PM
2014MOM!! I forgot to say congrats on the 9 embryos!!! Thats GREAT news! Cant wait for the FET. Get your rest. XOXO

3/25/2014 12:32 PM
Hey 2014mom! A week?!?!? Gosh that is a long time, I was going crazy with the 2 days bed rest after ET. But!! We have to do what we must. Did they say how long it will take to get better? Good thing is that you are doing your ET later because they would have canceled it with OHSS. God works in mysterious ways and I am a STRONG believer that everything happens for a reason. You get your rest and your FET will be here soon enough. Drink your gatorade and water.

pepsgirl07 welcome! I remember my first cycle(currently finished my 2nd) I was a bag of nerves but excited. One thing I learned right away is you have to have patience, because you are NOT in control. Now looking back it actually goes by kinda fast you just wish it would go even faster. LOL!The ICSI should definitely help. My first cycle both my eggs did not fertilize, this time around the Dr did ICSI and we were able to get 2 embryos which we transferred this passed thursday on day 3. We are on our 2ww now. For some reason when the Dr told me we would be doing ICSI it made me feel better. Proved to be right now just waiting to see if they stick. You will quickly find that its a "hurry up and wait" process,but your day will be here soon. I believe you said you were scared of doing the intermuscular injections.. thats totally understandable. I am doing them daily now. What I do to help is put an ice pack on the area with a paper towel for a few minutes or until you feel it is numb then do the injections. It works for me I dont feel it because its numb, I also lay down not stand up so I'm totally relaxed and not tensed up.
I wish you luck with everything! We are all here if you need to vent or have questions. I always found comfort in this forum. Have a great day ladies!!!

3/25/2014 11:00 AM
Good morning. I'm so sorry to hear about the diagnosis. Are they doing anything other than ordering bed rest? How does this affect your transfer?
You have 9 embryos? That's great! You can put together a baseball team.

Feel better and keep us posted.

3/25/2014 10:53 AM
Hello ladies.....so its OHSS... been put on bed rest for a week!! I am not a bed rest person and almost want to sneak in to work. My tummy still swollen..I can't see my toes...in other news....9 embryos frozen. 6 didn't make it.

3/24/2014 6:52 PM
Thanks 2014Mom!!! I am very pleased so far with the open arms and kind words of encouragement I have already received just today. I am very happy to be apart of this forum and can't wait to report my journey and experience with all of the ladies!!!

3/24/2014 5:50 PM
@pepsgirl07welcome to the forum....everyone's journey is different...you will find a number of people here we got pregnant at first cycle. So its extremely possible. Stay positive...this journey you need support and positivity and you will get it here...Xoxo

3/24/2014 4:21 PM
Thanks wannabeamommy!!! I thank you for your kind words. As far as the injections so far so good. I am terrified of needles but giving the stomach ones myself have been very easy. I am not looking forward to the intramuscular ones though. I just had surgery 4 weeks ago to have a polyp removed from my uterus, I can say the surgery itself was not bad at all.

We are definitely in the beginning stages of the IVF process and I am definitely working on keeping my head up and staying postive. Good luck with your surgery and lots of happy thoughts for your next treatment!!!

3/24/2014 3:48 PM
Hi pepsgirl07, don't pay any mind to all the negative things you read. It's very normal to vent and just rant your frustrations. I am sure that is what may have happened. The likelihood of transfers not being successful are there but there are many successful ones. You will be spending a lot of money, but you already know that. All these risks come with the territory. Try taking it one day at a time and see where it leads you to. The reproductive system is so complex and intricate that one never really pays much attention to until we find ourselves here. Keep your chin up and always remember it only takes one embryo to latch on! I know you are at the beginning stages of the IVF process. I, from personal experience, really never felt discomfort from the injections, medications or any of the retrieval or transfer procedures. I hope you also have none.
Coming to this site was one of the best things that I could've done. It's a great bouncing board with women that are feeling the same thing you are. Welcome and I wish you all the best.
My story is different from yours as my problem came as a result of my age. I'm 43 and my husband 37. We have been through 1 IVF using my eggs, timed intercourse, and another IVF using a donor egg. Unfortunately, we have not gotten pregnant. We are working on trying again since we have 12 frozen embryos. I first need to have surgery to remove a fibroid and polyps. So, once that is done, we will proceed.

3/24/2014 3:36 PM
I am new to forums but it is very inspirational to see how much support and encouragement comes from you ladies!!! My story is alot like everyone elses...my husband 38 and I am 34 we have been trying to conceive for 7 years. We have done 3 failed IUI and decided to reach out to a RE to determine what the next steps are. My husband has low sperm count and morphology and IVF was recommended by our RE.

I started my first injections on 03/21/2014 and so far so good. I find myself reading other forums and they are so negative, "you can't get pregnant on the first cycle", "prepare to spend more money, etc". I find it so hard to be positive through this process and I know I need to be.

Our RE seems very optimistic that our cycle will work since I produce very good eggs and with ICSI for the sperm count we should be able to fertilize a good majority of the eggs from retrieval. I know that things can change throughout the process and to not get caught up on what is being said but take it appointment by appointment. I just want to be able to vent and read other encouraging stories by others that are truly understanding of what I am going through.

I appreciate all the support and prayers through this process and I will keep everyone updated on our progress.

3/17/2014 8:16 AM
Hello @Mommyover40! welcome to the forum, here you will find alot of support and shoulders to cry on if you have to. It is good to hear that your results show you are good to go. I have not been on Lupron but there is a bunch of women in the forum who have and can tell you more about them. Did your start your shots yet? IVF is full of shots, it it is almost like for 4 months one is on one shot or another if not, its blood being drawn..there always seems to be a needle! But the end results, we will not for a second remember the pinch of the needle or the bruises.
Yea,this process involves exercising patience. One has to be patient if not you may drive yourself insane and be super frustrated. I was hoping for ET next week but now I have to wait a whole month before they do ET. Do I have the patience? No, but what can I do? Sit an wait! Trust me dear, if you are not a patient person, IVF will teach you to be patient and other ladies' journeys will also teach you to be patient coz when you think you have had it bad, you read a story that makes breaks your heart into pieces. I wish you all the best in your journey, praying for you and rooting for you. This is the place to ask any question. Welcome.

oooh and PS you may want to post your questions and journey in general discussion forum, IVF buddies more people visit there and are likely to share with you. Hugs!

3/15/2014 2:16 PM
Hi! Just looking for some positive thoughts and prayers. I am slightly over 40 and going through my first IVF. I am in the beginning stages of basically everything, still learning the lingo and definitions of all that's involved. My journey started for two reasons, one my age and two my husband had a vasectomy after two children with first wife. Our journey began with the thought of merely getting my fertility tested, because of age. We thought he would simply have a reversal....well little did we know that wasn't our path. So here we are on a completely different path than I ever imagined we would be on.
All initial testing came back showing good results for me. Everything was healthy. My doctor started me on Clomid to see how many eggs I would produce. My FSH was 11, but my AMH was low .5 however on the Clomid I produced four healthy eggs. My doctor said he was optimistic and we should begin our IVF journey when my next cycle starts. So we got financing and monies for the procedure and all the meds (holy moly!).
When my cycle started on Friday, I very enthusiastically called the Dr. about coming in for my baseline. Then, we got the news.....there was a cyst in one of my ovaries. Now, there were also two follicles and then four follicles in the other ovary. The nurse explained that we had to wait for the hormone levels in the blood work to come back to decide whether to start the Lupron today....Needless to say I am disappointed. As much as I was dreading those shots (4 a day!) I knew where it was leading. Received the call and Dr wants to wait. Now we wait until the next cycle of my period.
Waiting, waiting, waiting and I am not a patient person. I continue to pray to God every day. I try very hard to keep the negative thoughts away, but it's a struggle.
I've read quit a bit on the blog and realize that everyone's journey is different and we are all here due to different circumstances BUT we all want the same result....A HEALTHY BABY!!
Hoping for any positive feedback!
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600