Trying to stay positive!
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

123»»»

Trying to stay positive! Expand / Collapse
3/30/2015 1:43 PM
Good morning ladies.... It has been a long time since my last post, but life has been happening and happening fast. I believe that last time I was on I was newly into my first trimester with twins. I have since delivered my little miracles 1 girl - Morrigan and 1 boy - Azhine. I can not tell you how much joy they bring me. They were born on Dec. 12th, just 7 days before my husband's birthday at 37 weeks. They are healthy and happy and my life has changed so much with them in it. I never could have imagined when going through the IVF cycle what the final outcome would look like and how I would feel, but now that the journey has resulted in 2 bundles of joy who laugh, cry and change everyday I can say the injections, appointments, surgeries and just plan unknown were all worth it!!! I hope that all you ladies are doing well in your journeys and encourage you to stick with it. We are all apart of a unique group and need to stick together and encourage one another. I will do my best to stay in touch more often and will continue in my prayers every night to keep you all lifted up. God bless you all and baby dust all around!!!

1/17/2015 11:41 AM
Trieditall ~ Sorry for such a late reply. Hopefully this finds you already through a successful FET cycle with a bundle on the way! What has worked for me has been acupuncture. It is not covered by my insurance either, but I chose to simply pay out of pocket because the benefits just couldn't be denied. A few other things I did was to continue to sing. I'm a vocalist, and that has always been therapy for me. I get to put myself in another place for a few hours. I also kept rocks with good energy near by or wore them as jewelry...if nothing else as a reminder to stay happy, calm, and well. Best of luck!

10/18/2014 2:04 PM
Hi all, I'm new to this site and was recently in a different forum talking about my journey. I was attracted to the title here trying to stay positive. I'm 49 years old and have been through three IUIs, a pregnancy that had to be terminated at 11 weeks due to Turners syndrome, and recently an FET that did not result in a pregnancy. I've also been working with an adoption attorney for one and a half years and have not been successful I believe due to the fact that I'm a single woman. I want more than anything to have a baby. The reason I started so late is because I wanted to ensure I was financially able to handle and support a child on my own. As soon as I reached that stage I started with the treatments but have so far been unsuccessful. When I went in for my last FET I was told by the doctor that my uterus look good and was the same measurement as it was when I conceived four months ago. After my termination I decided to do PGS testing and found that four out of the six embryos that I had were normal. Knowing that the embryo was normal and that my uterus was good it was incomprehensible to me that the FET didn't work. I was so sure and for the first time was very positive about the experience and looking forward to the pregnancy. I was told by my doctor that there is no reason it should not have worked. That made me wonder about why. The only thing I could think of aside from bad luck is stress and the fear of it not working. My sister suggested that I look into a mindfulness course and stress reduction. I've done acupuncture in the past and it's been great but currently it's not covered by my insurance. I've done meditation and find it helpful but what I was wondering is if anyone has gone through a similar experience and has benefited through some type of stress reduction or mindfulness training. It's a bit expensive and I know would be worth it if it worked but I don't know a lot about it. At this point I'm willing to try anything and I'm trying to change my mindset from fear and negativity to being positive and just enjoying each day and embracing the journey. I very much admire all of the women on the site and the strength they have shown in going through their individual journeys. I appreciate the time and emotion involved in sharing your stories.

8/21/2014 9:22 PM
Faith1219 ~ Wow!!! Congratulations! That's so exciting! Keep us posted on your journey! I wish you only the very best!

8/21/2014 6:08 PM
We had our third Beta test done and were at 12,718 :O!! Monday we went in for our first ultrasound and found out we were having Twins, got to hear the first little heart beats A was 108, B was 109! so cool to listen too, we have our 8 week follow up in a week to see if everything is looking good then off to our regular doctors .

Even though we seem to have good results I am still cautious, I don't want to get my hopes up.. my Husband was worried I wasn't happy because I didn't talk about baby anything when we found out, he didn't think I was excited but I am, over the moon excited but scared at the same time... at least we can talk about it which helps a little.

This is a long, sometimes painful process but all of you Want to be Mommies or Soon to be Mommies hang in their, stay calm and relaxed as best as possible and know that one day it will happen. I know very well its easier said than done...

8/4/2014 10:57 PM
Faith1219 ~ Yay! That's great news! I'm so happy for you! Keep us posted on progress!

8/4/2014 10:56 PM
Ankawantstobeamom ~ Best of luck to you! Happy, positive thoughts heading your way!

8/4/2014 11:18 AM
Kanajoy ~ Thank you!!! it was a week/weekend from hell, through the entire process this 2WW is the worst! but we got very good results from both our beta tests, 1st was 154 and second was 424, we have another one to do in a week! happy thoughts

8/3/2014 8:13 PM
Hi, I'm new and have been reading the thread. I feel like I'm not as alone with what I am experiencing. I'm on my third round of IVF. The first wasn't successful because my embryos failed to progress past day three. The second was unsuccessful because I was using my sisters eggs and she only produced three mature eggs. This cycle I have an anonymous donor who has a great record of producing mature eggs. This is a wild ride and I'm happy to share it with all of you. Please send me good vibes as she will have retrieval in about 10-12 days. Thanks.

8/1/2014 5:11 PM
Faith1219 ~ congratulations! Yes. All normal stuff! The waiting is hard, but it'll be over before you know it!

7/29/2014 5:58 PM
Hi Ladies, I hope everyone is doing well

I have been away for awhile.. not intentional just got really busy with all the fertility medications, appointments, work, two family reunins, family vacation and to top all that getting married! 10 years in the making LOL.

everything has gone well, last Friday we finally did our first FET! I feel pretty good just cramping, discomfort, bloated feeling.. almost like I am going to start, is all this normal???

we started off with 26 mature eggs which went down to 17 fertlized eggs that were put on the freeze then when it came time to getting them all out and ready to see who wanted to be transfered we had 14 then on the day of transfer we were told only two were left and good to go! made us happy and sad that we wouldnt be able to try again right away if this didnt work.. but we cant think that way, all positive thoughts right?!

6/25/2014 10:52 AM
Good morning, cann13. How funny but I was thinking about the forum last night and saying to myself that I hadn't come back to update. I'm doing well but woke up very moody and cried for absolutely nothing. The reason for that is because we began out FET cycle on Monday and the Lupron and Estradiol and other meds are taking effect. I forewarned my husband this morning to stay away, Lol. So, we went in on Friday (post op) and all looked well and was told to let them know when my cycle begins. Luckily that happened the following day and I returned for an ultrasound on Monday. Our RE gave me the green light and we started that same day. I'm really excited. He has a different medicine regimen than the other RE did. I'm hoping he's got it right! I return Friday for another ultrasound and lab work. It looks like the transfer will be arounf the second week in July. I'm really excited!
Wish me luck, I have two baby shower in the next two weeks and with the hormones the way they are, I really hope I don't have a melt down. >
OMG, you must be so thrilled that you are already going into the second trimester and find out what the sex is. Woohoo! That's such a blessing. I'm very happy for you and your husband. Hope it's a strong and healthy baby, whatever the sex may be.

6/25/2014 9:25 AM
wannabeamommy- How are you?? How is everything going? You have been quiet. Hope all is well on your side. All is good on my side. I am 4 months and 3 days today. I cant believe its already been 4 months. Going by fast. Did my second part of screening on Monday. Just labs if all is well I will not hear back from them. I go in July 7th to hopefully find out the sex. I CAN NOT WAIT!!! After that everything will be on fast forward as far as registration, baby shower planning, allllll the great stuff.

Please let me know how everything is going as far as the procedures. Have a great day!!
XOXO

6/15/2014 6:46 PM
Pepsgirl07 ~ So glad to hear all is well! 10 weeks woo hoo! A few more and your first trimester is over!!!

6/15/2014 6:41 PM
Wanttobeamommy ~ Glad to hear you are well, my friend. I've been thinking of you!

6/12/2014 2:49 AM
Ladies, thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. So I had my surgery this afternoon and the RE removed more polyps that I wonder where they came from. Weird how my Ob/Gyn missed. Oh well, what's important is that they are out. I didn't get details as I didn't get to speak with the doctor and my husband didn't ask questions that I would've asked. I have a follow up the 20th. So far, I've been feeling well just really sleepy and groggy. I'm glad in not hurting much.
Surprisingly, I'm sleepy after taking a 3-4 hour nap. Lol. Going to get some sleep ladies. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Thank you for being there. Xoxoxo

6/11/2014 12:47 PM
Wanttobeamommy: I hope all went well today with your surgery. I know it can be frustrating especially since you just went through it, but I know you want to provide the best environment possible for your embryos. I know it was hard for me when I had to have surgery but I look back now and wonder if I had not done it would I be pregnant now?? Everything is working out for yours and your embryos good Keep in mind why you are doing this in the first place, to bring a healthy baby into the world and I think we would all agree we will do any and everything to make that happen. You are in my prayers and let us know how your recovery is going.

2014MOM: I am currently 33 and will be 34 in July. The doctor recommended that we do the Downs test because I will be 34 1/2 by the time the babies are born so it is a precautionary thing. I know that all will be well and that the Lord did not bring us this far to leave us, but I just want everything to be smooth sailing after all the things you go through with IVF. I do have a little baby bump but not big at all, I think I have gained a total of 2 to 3 pounds in 10 weeks, my doctor does not want more then 35 pounds before delivery. I am still not experiencing any symptoms and am very grateful for that. I hope that once the 1st trimester is over I won't have to worry about symptoms at all.

Cann13: Thank you so much for the encouraging words. This 1st trimester screen when they presented it was very scary. I know that it is a good thing and all will be fine, but tell my head that. I am glad to hear that your screening went well and all the measurements showed good numbers. As far as showing I have a little bump but nothing to big and still no symptoms. My husband and I are hoping for 1 of each but at this point will be happy with whatever we get as long as they are healthy. Please keep us posted on your progress!!

6/11/2014 11:36 AM
Pepsgirl07- Good to hear from you, and all is going well. I was scared of the screening as well. Its normal especially after everything we have already gone through to get here. I am sure all will be well. I did the first half with measurements and blood work myself May 28. all came back good. The good thing with the measurements is that they are able to tell you right there how everything looks. The blood took about a week but I wasn't worried after I heard the measurements. I go in for the second screening June23 and July 7. More blood and U/S. I have a good feeling. I cant make myself sick worrying. I cant believe you have not felt any symptoms at all. I was so sick the first 10 weeks. Thats great. Are you showing? Cant wait to see what you are having! Maybe one of each. Would be GREAT!! I hope to find out on July 7 appointment.

2014MOM-How are you feeling? I did have cramping as well. Seems to be normal as long as there isn't any bleeding.

wannabeamommy- Prayers your way. Good luck today. Please keep us posted.

Have a great day everyone! XOXO

6/11/2014 8:50 AM
@Pepsgirl07..your story is very inspiring..I can't help but think how bumbed you were about your eggs and the number that ferterlized! Here you are now 10 weeks along. Are you above 35 years of age? Is that nnot the age that they start checking for down syndrome? Am I mistaken? All will be well. Still no symptoms for ya? Are you showing...buoy those are too many questions...sorry..

@Wannabeamommy...will be thinking of you today and praying for you. Let us know how the surgery goes. All the best dear

6/10/2014 7:18 PM
OMG!!! 10 weeks pregnant, that's awesome!!! I'm sure the babies are doing well but I could understand your worries. I've always heard that you will never stop worrying about your childre and it starts at conception. That's amazing that they can now do genetic testing in other ways other than the amniocentesis. That needle sounds pretty scary. Lol.
I'm doing well, I guess. I am having surgery, again, tomorrow for fibroids and polyps my RE saw. I just had surgery a few weeks ago but not everything was cleared out. It's not where I want to be but I am at the very least on my way. I'm just hoping and praying that I have not gotten pregnant as a result of these things and having the surgery will make my uterus a better environment for my embryos to latch on.
I will keep you all posted.

6/10/2014 7:12 PM
Hey wannabeamommy: I am 10 weeks preganant now and the twins so far are doing well. On the 18th I will be having a 1st trimester screen to check for Downs Syndrome as it was the doctors suggestion we find out now versus later and they don't have to do it with amniocentisis any more they do a very long ultrasound and measure instead. But, as far as the doctor can tell they are growing as they should and forming body parts as they should. This is for precaution. I am nervous though, although we would not change having them it still scares me that something could be wrong, I am trying to stay positive. Just like I thought the IVF would not work and it did the results of this test will be just fine. I will definitely keep you posted.

How are you doing???

6/9/2014 10:19 AM
Good morning, KanaJoy. How are you doing? Hope you had a nice weekend. My appointment went ok, not as I hoped it would. I had a regular ultrasound and the doctor noticed what seemed to be more tissue in my uterus so he performed a hydro sonogram and confirmed it. So, looks like I have either more polyps/fibroids, scar tissue or not everything was removed during the last surgery. With that said, he will be performing the surgery this Wednesday. I didn't want to hassle and beg my Ob/Gyn to go in there again as she was already hesitant to do so the first time. She says the uterus looked great after the surgery so I know she will not go back in there. So, my husband and I are looking at another expense as this surgery has to be out of pocket. The good thing is that he will leave my uterus just like he wants it to be for the embryo transfer. I love their office...they waste no time. I was caught off guard when they scheduled me for Wednesday and they did all the labs the same day. I hope to God this does the trick! If you are in the California area, I would highly recommend this RE (Peyman Saadat). I've learned of at least 4 success stories with him. My husband Yelped him and read several reviews about him while we waited in his office and all were very positive. This helps and sets the mind at ease to some point.

Well, happy early birthday! I have a lot of family with birthdays in June. It's funny but all the literature/blogs I have been reading have cases of women under 35 with fertility issues. It seems like this problem does not discriminate. Granted that things get worse with age (and that goes for everything-lol-I see other changes I don't care for). This, too, will be my first pregnancy, God willing. I, like you, am a responsible adult and have also not lived as a monk and I was always very surprised that I didn't get pregnant. I was in a relationship for 10 years and it never happened. In the back of my head I always thought that it was strange I never got pregnant and that, my luck as somebody who has always desired to be a mother, would not be able to have any kids. Here I am now struggling with this issue. I hope this is a possibility and not an impossibility. I have ALWAYS dreamed of having a baby.
God willing we will get pregnant this year....have a wonderful day and will get back in touch after Wednesday's procedure.

XOXOX

6/8/2014 5:01 PM
wanttobeamommy ~ How did your appointment go? I think it's only natural to be nervous. You're praying and hoping for a precious little one, and on a ton of drugs! We just do the best we can!

I will be 39 this month. Age is a factor for me as well. My last pregnancy was the only pregnancy I've EVER had, and though I'm a responsible adult, I have not lived as a monk! So IVF just to get me pregnant at all is daunting, but not impossible. So, it leaves me hopeful.

6/6/2014 11:44 AM
Good morning, KanaJoy. I do remember you saying that you were going to let nature take it's course. I read what you wrote and couldn't help tearing up. I remember hearing that one of our embryos had "expired" and it tore me to pieces. How old are you? I'm 43, going on 44 in September so my age factor has a huge impact. I'm glad that we found an egg donor that is a perfect match and she gave us lots of eggs and we now have the 12 little embryos ready for us.
I really admire your strength and will to move forward. I'm very happy to hear that you aren't giving up. It's true what they say that one would do anything for their child and here we are doing everything we can to have that child.
I don't know why but I'm a nervous wreck and emotional basket case right now. I'm so scared not knowing why. Maybe it's the hormones doing their thing...who knows.
I'll be back later this afternoon to update you on my visit. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs headed your way.

6/6/2014 11:21 AM
wanttobeamommy ~ We pretty much started a game plan when we found out we were going to lose the babies. I opted for "nature to take its course" rather than have a DNC, and I was able to do everything on my own without surgery or meds. Now we just wait for the body to heal and hormone levels go back to zero. I've started on supplements to hopefully improve my egg quality. I still have 4 frozen embryos (day 5 blasts), but we will be doing another egg retrieval to make more embryos. We will have PCD/CCS testing on the 4 we have and everything we make from the second round of IVF. I'm hoping for 1 or 2 normal. At my age 70% will have a chromosomal anomaly. This would be great to know ahead of time to decrease the chance of another miscarriage and increase the chance of a successful and healthy pregnancy. PGD/CCS testing has be known to decrease the miscarriage rates by 50%. That's pretty significant. It's going to be a long journey. I started blogging about it. I tend to write in journals, so it's my own therapy. I've never been a blogger, but if my story helps someone else, it matters. So many women suffer through infertility and miscarriages silently, thereby not getting the support they could otherwise have. I hope being open about it helps others. This site has been a great source of support as well. I feel like I get a "support group" everyday! Thank You for you thoughts and prayers!

I'm glad your husband is "off the hook"! Ha Ha Ha. These things happen. It is comforting to have people remind you that..it's all good. Our bodies are strong and can take A LOT! Keep us posted!

6/5/2014 4:17 PM
KanaJoy, good to hear from you. My husband and I often think/talk about you and I was telling him that I was worried that I hadn't heard from you. You sound like you're doing well after so much turmoil. I'm glad that you are recovering both physically and emotionally. It's a lot to go through and I know I not only speak for myself but we are all here for you.
Any word from your physician as to when you can do this all over again, if that is something that you and your husband are considering? You probably haven't even thought ahead and I'm asking too many questions....sorry!

I spoke to my Ob/Gyn and she said that my spotting is normal. From the "shaving" she did in the uterus it developed a scab, if you will, and that is probably what is shedding. The good thing is that it is not a heavy flow, maybe just a little heavier than the normal spotting. I think that the "activity" did irritate it. I was blaming my husband, jokingly, that it was his fault but the doctor said to let him know he was off the hook. Lol
Well, I am super glad to hear from you and wish you a wonderful evening. Continue your healing and I will keep you updated.

XOXOXO

6/5/2014 2:39 PM
wanttobeamommy ~ Hi. Thanks so much for thinking of me and always asking/checking. You are so sweet. It's just been a little crazy on my end and honestly, I just needed the time to let thinks settle. I'm back to work. Still spotting a bit, but that's to be expected. I'm just waiting for the body to heal and get back to normal.

Sounds like things are getting pretty exciting in your journey. Be good. Follow the doctors orders..ha ha ha. Keep us posted on what the RE says. There's always inflammation after manipulating things in the body and though you were obviously on your way to healing, I'm sure the extra "activity" just aggravated things a bit. It will calm down! Be well my friend!

6/4/2014 2:24 PM
Trying to stay positive! Rate Topic Display Mode Topic Options

Thank you, pepsgirl07! You're right, once the process begins, it flies! This will be our 4th time trying, so I am really ansy! This October will be two years that we initiated and became part of the IVF family. I can't believe how much has happened since then. God-willing we will be like cann13 and 2014mom celebrating with our little bumps!
So, how are the twins doing? You must be in your second month, right?

KanaJoy, how are you doing sweetie? I think of you often.

6/4/2014 2:13 PM
Wannabeamommy: I am glad to hear that your surgery went well and I will keep my fingers crossed that your appointment on Friday goes well and you are told your uterus is ready for embryos I can remember when I had my appointment and they told me that I had a polyp in my uterus and that they were going to have to remove it before we could proceed with the cycle. I was devastated because we had already waited so long to start and were anxious to get rolling. I had my surgery Febuary 19th and they told me it would be about 4 weeks for the uterus to heal. I was like "really" now we have to wait until April to start. But, once April came and we got started the process went by so fast it was unbelievable. I will keep my fingers crossed that you get great news and can start on your process to becoming a mommy Please let us know on Friday how it goes

6/4/2014 1:24 PM
Wow!!! Congratulations to you!!!! I'm so excited for you! So, next week you will hear the heartbeat, that's awesome!!!! I can't even imagine that joy that you and your husband are feeling right about now. Congratulations again and keep us posted with the update next week!
Actually, the bleeding is normal after a hysteroscopy but it also coincided with my cycle. The problem is that it had already gone away. My husband and I were told to stay away from each other for two weeks, if you know what I mean. We were two days shy of the two weeks when we did have intercourse and the bleeding started again. Granted that it isn't a lot but it's still there since. We both feel really bad but we thought two days would not be too bad and I should be healed, for the most part. We'll discuss this with the RE on Friday. He wants to do an ultrasound so I'm sure he will give us feedback as to what he encounters in there. I'm anxious to begin already!!! I've waited so long to be a mommy, it's time!!!

6/4/2014 12:36 PM
So true, the connection is real...we are all bound by this journey. Is ti normal to be bleeding that way after the surgery? Well, gather as many questions as you can for the new RE . I am very excited for you. And yes, we always live with the fear of what if.. There is always that persistant negative voice in the head..well it did not happen for so and so what makes you thnk it will happen for you, or well it did not happen last time what make you think it will happen this time...buoy! I am really fighting that negative thought will all my power. I even sing positive songs to make it go away...Yes, there is always the possibility but we have to try very very hard to just think of positive things.

We did tranfer two and I am pregnant! Ultra sound is on Monday which I may postpone to Wednesday so I can get it with my RE. If I got Monday it is a different RE in the same practice coz mine will not be available on Monday. I am praying for a sac and a strong heartbeat!

really nice to hear from you

6/4/2014 11:47 AM
2014Mom, thank you so much. I've missed you girls. Funny how we don't know each other personally but have a strong connection anyway. Wish we all lived in the same place to have our little support group and new circle of friends.
I'm really excited about what's in store for us in the next few weeks. I have to admit that I am really scared of another negative pregnancy test. I need to think differently now that we are going with another RE. He has been highly recommended and is said to be the "the man" to get the job done. Lol. My recovery has been ok but it's been two weeks and I'm still bleeding. Let's see what the RE says.
So, how are you doing? You had the FET on the May 15th...any results? How many did you transfer?

6/4/2014 10:46 AM
Wanabeamommy!!! oooh (runs to give a big hug) I have missed you! Glad to hear all went well.
How is the recovery? Glad the surgery is out of the way! Now we gotta prep the oven! All the best at the RE. Keep us posted.

6/3/2014 6:57 PM
Just checking in with you ladies to see how things are coming along. I've been thinking a lot about you and wanted to see how you were. It's been rather quiet here.
I had my surgery two weeks ago and everything seems to have gone well. I have an appointment this Friday with the RE for an ultrasound to make sure my uterus is ready for our little embryos.
I'm excited and very nervous.
Hope you are all in a good place. XOXO to each of you.
KanaJoy, how are you doing?

5/16/2014 11:53 AM
Oh, KanaJoy, I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. It breaks my heart that you guys are hurting so much. I know there are no words to make you feel better but know that God has a plan for you and your husband. XOXOXO to you and your husband. You will be in my prayers and thoughts.

5/16/2014 11:19 AM
Just an update. Things are not so good here. The fetal pole is smaller and the heartbeat is so slow it is no longer measurable by ultrasound. Impending fetal demise. We are devastated. I'm hoping for nature to take it's course rather than having a D&C or taking meds to hasten the process. We will regroup after things have settled down and my body is ready. Thank you for your prayers and support. We'll keep you posted as things happen.

5/15/2014 9:25 AM
Good lUck KanaJoy and 2014MOM!! Prayers and love your way! XOXO

5/14/2014 2:21 PM
wanttobeamommy ~ Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I'm thinking of you and praying your wait isn't too long to get the "party" started. I'm glad you're well after the cat-fight! Wow. Definitely never a dull moment!

5/14/2014 2:19 PM
2014Mom ~ So exciting!!! I will keep you in prayer!

5/14/2014 1:59 PM
cann13 and 2014Mom, thank you....anxiously awaiting Tuesday. I need to call my RE to find out how long we will wait to begin the transfer process. I hope it's no more than one month for my uterus to heal completely. I really appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. I keep you all in mine as well. I always give my husband updates from you ladies and he is always happy to hear the good news. I was a bit startled yesterday as a stray cat attacked my leg and scratched me. She had kittens about 6-8 weeks ago and my husband was trying to catch the kittens to take them to their new home but, let's just say, mom was not ready to part ways. She heard the kitten screaming and thought that I had it so she jumped on me. Needless to say, I freaked out because I was bleeding. My mind started wandering thinking I would develop an infection or some dreaded disease that I read online and I thought that my surgery and transfer would be delayed. Ugh! My husband was furious but I totally understand that her maternal instinct was triggered and she acted on it. I was the injured one and not upset like he was. Lol. Anyhow, I went to urgent care and was told that it looked ok but to keep an eye on it for any changes or check for fevers or swollen lymph nodes. Never a dull moment! Lol
KanaJoy, souds like you've remained in stable condition, which is a good thing. Try to keep patient as you only have one more day before the ultrasound. God-willing the little nuggets are thriving!
2014mom, I bet you are super excited for the transfer...all the best to you and your husband.
cann13, I'm glad that your accident was major and you and baby are ok. I think it's normal to always be cautious and
aware of your surroundings but some things are beyond our control. Keep doing what you're doing!

XOXO to you all and have a great rest of the week and keep updating us, please.

5/14/2014 1:36 PM
Thanks Cann13 your prayers are much appreciated..and its good to know you are doing well and you no longer have to see your RE..I cannot wait to get to that point. Sorry to hear about your accident!
@KanaJoy praying for you and keeping you in my mind. Was telling my mum about you and asked her to pray for you as well. Good luck tomorrow. Yea I am scheduled for the FET tomorrow at 2:30P.M. I am really really really praying. @wannabeamommy six more days to go..waiting with you and praying for you.
All the best to all your ladies in whatever stage you are in. lots of love.

5/14/2014 12:58 PM
cann13 ~ I'm hanging in there, thanks for checking. Your prayers are SO appreciated. I have to say, this 1ww to check things has been worse than any of the 2ww I did. I don't feel different. No real "pregnancy" symptoms, other than the need to eat a little more frequently. No bleeding, and no cramping...but I didn't have any to begin with. My ultrasound is tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. Thanks.

To everyone else Good Luck!

5/14/2014 12:16 PM
Hello Ladies!
KanaJoy how are you? You have been on my mind and in my prayers. I hope everything has gotten better.

2014MOM good luck tomorrow your time is finally here! Remember just relax and get pampered! I will say a special prayer for you.

Everything is good so far on my end. I just wanted to check up on you girls. Monday was my last visit with my RE. I cried. He has done so much for us and has been with us the whole way. I will keep in touch but I will miss him and the staff. Had an U/S and the little jelly bean finally is looking a little human. Looked like a tiny teddy bear on its back and was actually moving. It was pretty cool to see that. Got into a car accident on Monday. Got hit from the back but thankfully all is well. Was very scary because I didnt know if it was going to affect the baby. Just seems I worry all the time about everything until my next U/S. When I see the baby it makes me feel better and reminds me I really am pregnant.
I Hope everyone is doing well with cycles and 2ww etc...

wannabeamommy 1 more week!! Then you can start!
Have a great day ladies!

5/12/2014 1:29 PM
Good morning, ladies. I can't recall having vivid dreams or not but what I do remember is having trouble falling asleep. I turned into a very light sleeper and it drove me crazy! My husband's snoring would drive me up the wall and I would have to be waking him every little while. Lol. Thank goodness that I'm sleeping well now and resting up for my surgery and next cycle.

5/12/2014 1:02 PM
Hello Ladies, hope you all had a blessed Mother's Day and a nice weekend. Here is a question...do any of you experience vivid dreams? I dream almost every night and they are so vivid days later I still remember them. I read somewhere that it could be a side effect of the progesterone and I am skeptical to believe that. Is is just because there is a lot in my mind so it wonders so much? Has anyone experienced this as well?

5/11/2014 10:36 PM
Khayes ~ Thank You for your sweet words.

I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Mother's Day! May all our dreams come true!

5/9/2014 10:52 PM
Kanajoy,

I've been out of the loop a little while but just checked in and read your post. Hang in there sweetheart...keep talking to your babies and visualize them growing stronger inside you. A lot can change early in the game so I am hoping this is all in your favor at your next ultrasound I pray you find the grace & strength you need to get through this moment. Know that you are loved and blessed.

Glad to hear so many of you are doing well, & for those facing challenges, I've been there and it will get better. You're all in my prayers. Xo

5/9/2014 5:20 PM
Thank You all so much for your kind words of support and prayers. I'll keep you posted as things happen. My best to all of you as well.

5/9/2014 11:24 AM
Kanajoy I am so sorry. My heart broke for you as I read your story. I will most definitely be praying for you guys. Heartbeat is good. Talk to the baby. I know it may sound crazy, but I did it and prayed alot and I believe it helped me. As for the Blood clot, I KNOW first hand that its nerve wrecking. We thought the worse when we found out about it. Turns out it is very common to have especially for IVF patients. They dont know why,but its happened alot. My friend that is having the triplets in a week now had a blood clot and she was actually hemorrhaging. She had to be rushed 3 different time to the hospital thinking she was having a miscarriage. Very scary. My point is, our body has gone threw so much with this process. Its not a "normal" pregnancy. Keep positive because anything is possible. My friend and I are proof of that. I was given a 50/50 chance and I am doing good as of now. Its scary you just never know what is going to happen. I find myself worrying over EVERY little thing now, but I also think thats my motherly instinct coming into play. We will worry about every little thing now for our child forever. Please take it easy do NOT go online and google anything you will drive yourself crazy. We are all here for you.

5/9/2014 10:26 AM
KanaJoy - Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you. I will be praying that all goes well and that your next ultrasound goes much smoother. Keep the faith as it is a good sign you have a heart beat. Hold on to that, and we all will be praying for the best. Try and rest and take care of yourself.
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

123»»»

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600