IVF with CCS Testing
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

IVF with CCS Testing Expand / Collapse
3/12/2014 9:15 PM
It is so frustrating isn't It? I take it that you are now waiting for your day five results? I will pray for them to make it to be tested. It is indeed a roller coaster.

If you need to vent let me know. I am here to listen and will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!

3/12/2014 8:42 PM
The retrieval was good. We had 38 eggs but, after fertilization yesterday we only had 8 today. I am very sad about that. Considering last cycle of the 5 tested 4 were bad. It is truly a roller coaster of emotion.

3/12/2014 7:53 PM
That should read no normals

3/12/2014 7:52 PM
Firstly, I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words and I know what it is like to achieve a pregnancy via IVF only to have a miscarriage. My prayers are with you.

We did our second cycle in Jan. 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized and normals. We have been given less than a ten percent chance with my eggs so we are deciding whether to roll the dice or go with a donor or adoption.

How did your retrieval go? I will be joint for better results for you!!!

3/12/2014 5:09 PM
Hello
I had one normal after PGD testing on my first IVF cycle. Unfortunately that one ended in MC at 9 weeks.
I had a retrieval yesterday and am not sure if I will have any normals this round. I will know more each day. I wish you luck.
Have you started a new cycle?

1/28/2014 11:49 AM
Hello,

I am 43 and going through my second cycle of IVF with CCS testing. Last time had 19 eggs retrieved, 9 fertilized and six sent for testing............no normals .

Anyone have no nrmals then go on to have some in a second cycle?
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600