Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

New to all of this. Frustrated. Expand / Collapse
10/27/2013 6:02 PM
My name is Angi.
This is second time around Infertility.

I have 5 amazing children. 25, 21, 19, 17 and 13.
My life has changed. Divorce. I have a new life for 2 years now. Moved into a new home, starting over.
We have been trying for over a year to get pregnant. I can't tell you how much money we've spent on Ovulation tests.
My doctor suggested earlier this year I see an ob/gyn and I did so. 3 rounds of clomid. Nothing.
In June he sent me to an Infertility Doctor and I have started cycles of Femara, Ovidrel, Ultrasound, Progesterone.
This is my 3rd round. It's expensive. Our insurance doesn't cover any thing but the Progesterone.

At first I don't think Jeff was completely on board with this. I was doing the doctor visits, he was stressed about the timed intercourse. Now he is doing more to help, cut out the caffeine, trying a new 'fertility' vitamin, not keeping his cell phone in his pocket. Which is a great start.

Looking for discounted medications, pharmacies, or infertility programs that I can try to keep the costs down.

Stepping up next round (think I'm skipping a month to save) with the Bravelle injections and IUI.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600