Hello!
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

Hello! Expand / Collapse
7/8/2013 11:18 AM
Hope all went well NikkiB! We had our retrieval last Wednesday. 10 retreived, 9 mature, 7 fertilized. As of Saturday, 4 were growing properly. We are supposed to find out more today. We have opted to do the PGD testing so it will still be a little while before we can transfer.

6/24/2013 7:05 PM
Hi Allie5,
like you I am new to the IVF process but am a little further along. I had my retrieval this past Friday. So far so good. I just celebrate each time I may it to the next phase. They retrieved 12 eggs, 9 were the right size and as of Saturday 7 were fertilized. I will find out on thursday if i can have the transfer. Good luck to you.

6/11/2013 12:25 PM
Good morning and lots of luck to you and your husband! I'm sure you will have a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby. You have your health and young ages on your side. Well, we did two rounds of medications, 1 IVF cycle and the second was not in our favor so we did not complete the IVF treatment but were recommended to have timed intercourse. The emotional and financial cost was too great, the doctor said, and my ovaries were not producing enough follicles to have a good chance at a pregnancy. The medication, injections, my husband gave to me. I have a hard time with needles and don't think I could do it. It's rather simple and painfree. You'll do fine! Lots of luck!!!

6/11/2013 11:51 AM
Hello everyone! My husband (38) and I (25) are getting very close to starting our first IVF cycle! My medications should be in tomorrow and I start the cycle on June 22nd. My husband was previously married and had a vasectomy. So, we are having to go through IVF. We are lucky in the case that everything (other than the vasectomy) seems to be good with both of us. I don't want to be too positive but we are keeping our fingers (and toes!) crossed. I've already started the panic mode! :/ I am very nervous about the medications (and from what I heard, acting a little crazy ha) and the whole process in general. We are going this Thursday to do the sperm retrieval and for them to teach me how to do the medications. Just hoping to get some feedback from people who have been through the process on how they handled everything! Hope to provide support for anyone who needs it!
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600