hello!
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

hello! Expand / Collapse
6/11/2013 11:53 AM
Hi Marla! Our situation is a little similar! Except my husband had a vasectomy. He has 3 children from his previous marriage but I have none. We are farther apart in age (he is 38 and I am 25) so I am super ready to have a baby! We are hoping that everything will go well for us. I am so sorry to hear about your previous attempts. I hope all goes well for you this time! I will send up prayers!

6/2/2013 3:39 PM
Hi ladies...I am so excited to have happened across this forum. It is comforting to be able read about and discuss the ups and downs of ivf. My husband and I have been married 6 years,,ttc for 3. I am 40 years old and have 3 children from my first marriage. My hubby is 35 and has no children(as well as being an only child). He sooo wants to have a baby and I want to do my best to make that dream happen. I had my tubes tied 12 years ago with my last child, never dreaming I would end up divorced and remarried! We have been through 3 rounds of invitro!! The last attempt was last October which ended in a miscarriage of twins. It just killed us to lose those babies!! We almost gave up then due to fear of the emotional roller coaster again. After many tears and many more prayers, we have decided NOT to give up. We switched RE's and he has changed up many of my meds and the process. I am 3 weeks into the bcp's and so excited to try again. I am thankful to have found this site and look forward to corresponding with other people going through this tough, tough process along with me. I wish you all success and pray for you all( and for the spouses putting up with these crazy moods!)
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600