Tubal Factor Infertility
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

Tubal Factor Infertility Expand / Collapse
2/2/2014 8:07 PM
Hello, I also have double blocked tubes😟 Clearing them was not an option. We will be starting our first round of IVF (IVF is our only option) sometime this week. I'm beyond scared and restless. I feel like no one understands and financially it is incredibly daunting I really don't know how to deal with all of this I am just trying to take everything one day at a time. I have found that talking about it does make it a little more bearable. I think my biggest fear is maybe no baby at the end of all of this.

6/2/2013 5:47 PM
I have never heard of this exact issue, but my heart goes out to you. I had a tube blockage back in 2010 that somehow reversed itself after losing 40 pounds. I have had the HSG test 3 times and that is never fun. We are so fortunate, however, that IVF is an option when this is a factor - this was never the case so many years ago. Keep calm and keep going - once IVF starts many things are out of control and that is always the hardest part. I try to focus on the things I can control and that helps keeps the waters steady. Good luck!

6/1/2013 10:09 AM
Hi!

I was diagnosed with tubal factor infertility this past September. I had a laparoscopy in October to see if my tubes could be opened (distal end blockages). Surgery was successful, however my husband and I could still not achieve a natural pregnancy after 7 months and it appears that scar tissue re-grew and my tubes are blocked again. We are scheduled to begin IVF in a few weeks. I'm having a hard time with all of this and feel very much alone in dealing with it. Does anyone else here have tubal factor infertility?
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600