2 Unsuccessful IVF cycles - We are done
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

2 Unsuccessful IVF cycles - We are done Expand / Collapse
1/30/2013 1:30 PM
I´m sorry to hear that. Please don´t give up cause there’s always a way for this... I´m now going through my second cycle of IVF and expecting that some embryos are going to work.
I understand perfectly how you feel...sometimes you just want to cry and cry and feel miserable. We have to get over this and keep on fighting for our dream!!

1/6/2013 6:16 PM
I would keep trying adoption. There has got to be a good match out there for you.

12/26/2012 8:51 PM
I am so sorry to hear. My heart and prayers go out to you. I know that I would not be able to go through this process without my faith with all the failed things we have experience. Trust in God and reply on His strength!

11/9/2012 9:07 AM
This is my first time posting. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby now for 8 years. We have tried IUI and IVF. We did 2 cycles of IVF and they both failed. We don't have the money for more IVF and we tried adoption but it did not work out. So how am I supposed to live my life knowing that I will never be a mother? IT has been very hard to deal with and upsetting at times. All I want to do is cry all the time. I don't have a support group and anywhere to turn to talk with someone who understands what we are gong through. It has been a long road.
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600