First time IVF cycle
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

First time IVF cycle Expand / Collapse
10/31/2012 2:08 PM
Hi Everyone~

I am new to this forum, and start my injections on November 7th. I have done 3 IUI’s with injectables with no success. I have PCOS so my changes of getting OHSS is a lot higher which makes me a little nervous of not getting a fresh cycle. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since October of last year. I miscarried in Feb of 2011 getting pregnant naturally. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

8/16/2012 2:26 PM
Hello! This is my first time on the forum as well. We are going through our first IVF cycle right now and have been doing meds for the last week. It's nice to hear that other women have the same feelings I do going through this. My retrieval is supposed to be next Friday, but that's tentative. The injections haven't been bad so far but I haven't done the IM ones yet. I'm anxious but also excited for the next couple of weeks. I hope everything goes wonderful for anyone doing IVF right now! I keep telling myself to stay positive and move forward! My husband and I have been TTC for 2 1/2 years with two miscarriages. We both have some issues with our plumbing but hopefully IVF will get that baby for us!

Good luck to you all!

8/5/2012 11:45 AM
How did your injections go? I am on day 12 of shots and am ready for it to be over! Its not even that they are terrible, its that I am so anxious to get started with the retrieval and transfer!! I am also on my first attempt with IVF. I have PCOS and do not ovulate because of it. I hope all is well with you! Good luck!

4/14/2012 12:12 PM
Good morning ladies. I'm so happy I found this forum. I'm new to IVF. I start my shots tmwr for the first time. I have to admit I was a lil overwhelmed yesterday when I picked up all the meds. I'm not worried about the process but I have nothing to compare this experience to. Any suggestions? Am I going to lose my mind when I start the shots??
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600