First time IVF patient
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

First time IVF patient Expand / Collapse
9/28/2011 8:56 AM
I was terrified when we first got started! I couldn't imagine getting shots every day and I definitely couldn't imagine giving them to myself. The first few I had my husband do for me and the first ones I did myself my hands shook like crazy and I cried every time (mostly because I was so overwhelmed by the whole thing, not because they hurt- they really don't believe it or not!) But after the first two days or so you get used to it. Try different locations to give yourself the shots, you'll find that some areas hurt more than others.
I wish you the very best of luck and lots of baby dust!

5/21/2011 3:32 PM
Hello AlleyKittie,
Thanks for replying to my posting. I wish you the best of luck and that it all works out wonderfully for you. How are you doing on the first few days on your medications? I start June 3 and I am scared I might do something wrong and have the treatment not work because of a mistake. I really cant afford to go through it again. We put all our savings into this, which it doesn't hurt if it works but if it doesn't it would be devastating to us cause we cant afford it again for a long time. Well like I said Best Wishes to you and your hubby.

5/15/2011 6:52 PM
Hi BabyToro! I am new here as well. My husband and I are starting our first IVF cycle. First shots will start on Wed, 5/18. Anyone else justgetting started? Looking for a buddy!

5/13/2011 6:38 PM
Hello,
I am new at all of this. I have been married for almost seven years and haven't been able to conceive and it is getting depressing. I just cant wait to see my hubby holding our babies. It would be such a wonderful view being that my hubby has a baby face himself. Any advise, I am kind of scared about all of medications I have to take. I am not even used to take Tylenol for headaches, I just deal with it.
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600