no ovulation ever....
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

no ovulation ever.... Expand / Collapse

7/29/2012 10:41 AM
HI ladies!
I know your frustration of not ovulating at all very well. My husband and I have been trying for about 1.5 years. I am 29 and he is 32. We are currently in our first round of IVF. I started Lupron 5 days ago and so far so good. I am trying so hard not to be anxious but it is so hard. It makes me have so much hope when I read about couples with success on the first try!

3/6/2011 10:40 PM
Hope -

I also have never been regular and was put on bc pills because of this. We did the clomid route for 4 rounds with no success and then went onto a fertility doctor. I do have PCOS which is why I do not ovulate. Because of insurance restrictions, we did 4 rounds of IUI without success and then once we switched our insurance we did our first IVF cycle. Thankfully we got pregnant that cycle. We know have a 15 month old little girl. Have hope, continue to ask questions and be an advocate for yourself.

Hope this helps!

1/25/2011 9:28 PM
Hey everyone, a little about myself. im 30, have been married for 3.5 years and have been TTC since. i never have had regular cycles either. they started by putting me on bc pills to help regulate me. never worked completely. then they would have me use prometrium to initiate menses than clomid. i have done 5 cycles of this and using ovulation predictor kids regularly. never once have i had positive result. this month i was going to start the Injections and trigger shot, but my most recent ultrasound showed a cyst so back on bc pills to help disolve it they say. so back to square one. has anyone else had lack of ovulation? tomorrow i am going for the test to make sure my tubes are not blocked also, even though they say that should not affect the predictor tests. im very discouraged and emotional.
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600