FET and bedrest question
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

FET and bedrest question Expand / Collapse
1/6/2011 3:07 PM
Interesting that it takes 4 to 5 days for the blast to implant and they only suggest 24 hours... Thanks for the info!

3/21/2010 3:39 AM
WannaB--You get to take a shower?!? Lucky you! Soooo jealous! It's been four days since I've taken a shower and one left to go. I'm dreaming of cleanliness that I will feel after washing my hair.....

3/20/2010 3:58 PM
Thanks WannaBeAMommy I appreciate your insight! Good luck to you as well with your upcoming FET!!

3/19/2010 5:39 PM
Hi Lynette,

Congrats on your upcoming FET cycle. I will be doing an FET cycle soon with our embryos too. I will do the same amount of bedrest for the FET that I did for the fresh cycle. My RE recommends 2 full days of bedrest (1 shower, bathroom, but otherwise sitting/laying down). Last time, I did an extra day but only because I wanted to. It takes up to 4-5 days for a blast to implant, longer if the embies are not at blast stage. I considered that also when doing bedrest and got a BFP last time.

Good luck to you and I hope you'll have success!

3/19/2010 4:58 PM
We are doing a FET (frozen embryo transfer) next week with embryos created using donor eggs, we have adopted these embryos. When we tried IVF my doctor had me on 4 days modified bed rest after the ET and I have heard of doctors that do 5 days total bed rest. My transfer next week is with a doctor I do not know well but they do not have you on bed rest after the transfer. I guess my question is what is your experience with a frozen embryo transfer, bed rest or no bed rest? THANK YOU!!!
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600