Mock cycle before doing DE IVF
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

Mock cycle before doing DE IVF Expand / Collapse
4/23/2010 4:36 PM
If I remember right, my RE did his mock cycle on me but I didn't have to take any Estrace; he just went in and measured everything I think, and made this drawing in my chart of my uterus. I think it was to help him when/if a transfer was ever performed he would know how far up to go and stuff. I also had to do the saline hysteroscopy where they take pics of the womb to check for fibroid and irregular things......lol I'm so bad at all the medical terminology!

TJ......oldmom

2/20/2010 5:41 PM
I just completed my mock cycle before doing my DE cycle. Pretty easy. Just take estrogen pills 3 times a day for 11 days. Then in for an ultrasound to look at your lining. If everything looks good your done. They could change the dosage or add a few days, depending on where you are at. Then it's just waiting for your period so you can start the pill and your actual cycle!

2/14/2010 4:52 PM
My RE wants me to do this before we're allowed to move forward with looking at their donor database, etc. Did those of you who used donor eggs do this too? What should I expect?
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600