High FSH
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

High FSH Expand / Collapse
11/3/2009 10:21 PM
Hi Baby - I hope things are going well for you. I just received my medication today for my FET, so I feel like I am finally on my way. Thank you for your well wishes. I too hope for a nice X-mas gift (nothing could compare). I agree that no one should have to go through this. It is seriously the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. I send you all the luck with acupuncture and hope your next move is a successful one.

Hi Lann - I have never heard of mini IVF. I am curious about what it is. I will look up the doctor and check it out.

11/3/2009 8:15 PM
Hi Lann

No, I have not checked into mini IVF. I have never even heard of it. I will definelty look into it. Thanks for the info!!

10/30/2009 3:22 PM
Have you checked into mini IVF. The number of follicles can simply be one to three and it is far less costly. Dr. Silber in St. Louis has had great success with this procedure

10/27/2009 10:09 PM
Hi HopingtoBe
Thanks so much for your reply. I have never posted anything before so this is new to me. Well, my second attempt was also canceled. They weren't even able to convert they cycle to an IUI because the 1 folicle was so small. I am not sure I am ready to turn to a donor yet. I am considering Chinese medicine with accupunture first. I just want to be sure that I tried all I can.
My doctor mentioned either an egg donor or embryo adoption. They told me that an egg donar was between 30k and 40k. The financial part of this whole thing just adds to the stress.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. No one should have to go through this heartache! Hopefully you will be blessed with a wonderful Christmas gift!
Thanks again!
Let me know how things work out

10/19/2009 1:39 PM
Hi baby - I don't wish to discourage you because I am sure there are individuals that have had success on a second IVF; however, your story is very similar to mine. I went through two cycles, using the strongest meds and both ended up in IUI because I only produced 3 follicles and the risks were too great with only 3. I am 39 and we were afraid that none would fertilize. I ended up using a donor. Using her, we ended up with eight embryos. They transferred two fresh (which ended in m/c). We will be transferring two frozen in December. If you are not ready to use donor eggs, please don't lose hope. Keep trying with the meds. You never know how your body will react from month to month.

10/17/2009 5:24 PM
I am just wondering if anyone has any success stories related to elevated FSH they can share. I had an IVF cycle that was converted to an IUI due to the fact that I had produced only 1 follicle. Unfortunately the IUI cycle didn't work. My doctor has since maxed out my meds ( 900 IUI follistim in combination with chlomid daily) and I am trying IVF for a second time. I am concerned that I am not going to develop any follicles.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600