Jewish Egg Donors
Home | About DesignRx | Provider Resources  
DesignRx Forums
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home     

Jewish Egg Donors Expand / Collapse
9/25/2009 10:18 PM
Dear WannaBeAMommy,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful suggestion! Best of luck to you too!

Warmly,
Nina

9/25/2009 3:56 PM
Hi Nina,

I don't have any specific experience with Jewish egg donors, but wanted to recommend another site where you can likely get a lot of responses. The site is called "looking to be a mom through DE" and the web address is http://www.network54.com/Forum/57451/

There are women from all over the US and well as other countries on this site and there is a wealth of knowledge. It is similar to this forum, but because it focuses solely on DE, has tons more information. I am sure someone there could help make a clinic or agency recommendation. Hope that helps. Good luck to you!

9/24/2009 8:42 PM
I happen to be jewish and live near San Francisco. Although I am not religious I thought it might help me to have a further connection to my prospective new baby to have a biologically jewish egg donor. Sifting through the agencies has been a nightmare and it is really hard to try to find quality candidates and know which agencies are really reputable. It is very disheartening. I feel like the better agencies for jewish egg donors would have to be on the East Coast perhaps NYC. Has anyone heard of a friend or acquaintance having any luck working with a quality organization in finding a jewish egg donor. Thank you for your thoughts!!
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Share your own and read others' experiences in the following categories:

© 2017 DesignRx, LLC, Inc.    •    1.877.416.6600